Welcome to Friends Forum...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» f2010 cum
10 ways to convert youtube videos online EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:54 pm by MaLaK.ALHrB

» what we do to make this forum popular????
10 ways to convert youtube videos online EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:12 am by musavir

» hi guys
10 ways to convert youtube videos online EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:51 am by musavir

» v2 enters
10 ways to convert youtube videos online EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:47 am by musavir

» Feel the warmth of my entrance !!!
10 ways to convert youtube videos online EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:29 am by musavir

» Free GPRS
10 ways to convert youtube videos online EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:25 am by MaLaK.ALHrB

» voice changer
10 ways to convert youtube videos online EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:22 am by MaLaK.ALHrB

» is mig33 is the best chat application???
10 ways to convert youtube videos online EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:21 am by MaLaK.ALHrB

» What are u doing right now.
10 ways to convert youtube videos online EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:20 am by aqib

Poll

how is this forum??

10 ways to convert youtube videos online I_vote_lcap71%10 ways to convert youtube videos online I_vote_rcap 71% [ 10 ]
10 ways to convert youtube videos online I_vote_lcap21%10 ways to convert youtube videos online I_vote_rcap 21% [ 3 ]
10 ways to convert youtube videos online I_vote_lcap7%10 ways to convert youtube videos online I_vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
10 ways to convert youtube videos online I_vote_lcap0%10 ways to convert youtube videos online I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
aqib (121)
10 ways to convert youtube videos online I_vote_lcap10 ways to convert youtube videos online I_voting_bar10 ways to convert youtube videos online I_vote_rcap 
umi (63)
10 ways to convert youtube videos online I_vote_lcap10 ways to convert youtube videos online I_voting_bar10 ways to convert youtube videos online I_vote_rcap 
musavir (53)
jiya (47)
mast-banda-sameer (16)
spiderman-._.-ax- (10)
deep (9)
MaLaK.ALHrB (6)
shujah (4)
handsome (4)

10 ways to convert youtube videos online

Go down

10 ways to convert youtube videos online Empty 10 ways to convert youtube videos online

Post by umi Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:32 pm

Youtube.com is video sharing community where you can watch almost all kind of videos (non adult) online. Many of Users want to download videos from Youtube. They try and download the video in .Flv format which do not have good quality. So, Here I am going to share a list of websites which will help you to convert Youtube videos online in High Qulity and in Different formats. Using these useful links, you can even download only Mp3 audio file of a Youtube video. These Websites Convert Youtube videos online. You only have to Copy-Paste Youtube Video URL.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Vixy.Net is a website which provides you facility to convert YouTube Videos to AVI, Mov, Mp4, 3GP, and Mp3 Audio Files. That is really cool and Free service.

Listentoyoutube.com makes you able to download Youtube Videos files as Mp3 Audio. That is also good for downloading only audio files from Youtube.

Vidtomp3.com also works like listentoyoutube.com. You Just paste the URL of youtube video and this website converts that video file into a Mp3 Audio file. You just download that file and enjoy.

Vconversion.com is a online video converter website which convert Youtube Videos to .mpg , .wmv , .3gp , .mov , .mp4 , .wav and .mp3 . That is also good website to download youtube video in different formats.

This is a good website which makes you able to download Youtube Videos in almost ALL Formats. This website also converts those files which you have in your computer.

Convertdirect.com also have facility to convert Youtube Videos online. You can convert Youtube Video to DivX, Xvid, Mp3 Audio, Mov, Mp4, 3gp, AAC, Mp1, Mp2, WMA, WMV.

This Website also have facility to convert Youtube Videos online. You can convert Youtube Video to DivX, Xvid, Mp3 Audio, Mov, Mp4, 3gp, AAC, Mp1, Mp2, WMA, WMV. The Main thing is that, You can download HQ Videos also from Youtube.

MovAvi.com Not only converts Videos from Youtube but also provides you facility to convert videos from you computer. You can convert Youtube Video to DivX, Xvid, Mp3 Audio, Mov, Mp4, 3gp, Mpeg, WMA, WMV

Just another website to convert youtube videos into .mpg , .wmv , .3gp , .mov , .mp4 , .wav and .mp3

This website helps you to convert and download Youtube Videos online into different formats like .mpg , .mov , .dvd , .mp4 , .3gp , mp3 .wav and .flv

I hope this post helped you to find better sources of converting youtube videos online. If you know any of website which helps to convert videos online.
umi
umi
Administrator
Administrator

http://miggers.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum