Welcome to Friends Forum...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» f2010 cum
what we do to make this forum popular???? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:54 pm by MaLaK.ALHrB

» what we do to make this forum popular????
what we do to make this forum popular???? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:12 am by musavir

» hi guys
what we do to make this forum popular???? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:51 am by musavir

» v2 enters
what we do to make this forum popular???? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:47 am by musavir

» Feel the warmth of my entrance !!!
what we do to make this forum popular???? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:29 am by musavir

» Free GPRS
what we do to make this forum popular???? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:25 am by MaLaK.ALHrB

» voice changer
what we do to make this forum popular???? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:22 am by MaLaK.ALHrB

» is mig33 is the best chat application???
what we do to make this forum popular???? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:21 am by MaLaK.ALHrB

» What are u doing right now.
what we do to make this forum popular???? EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:20 am by aqib

Poll

how is this forum??

what we do to make this forum popular???? I_vote_lcap71%what we do to make this forum popular???? I_vote_rcap 71% [ 10 ]
what we do to make this forum popular???? I_vote_lcap21%what we do to make this forum popular???? I_vote_rcap 21% [ 3 ]
what we do to make this forum popular???? I_vote_lcap7%what we do to make this forum popular???? I_vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
what we do to make this forum popular???? I_vote_lcap0%what we do to make this forum popular???? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
aqib (121)
what we do to make this forum popular???? I_vote_lcapwhat we do to make this forum popular???? I_voting_barwhat we do to make this forum popular???? I_vote_rcap 
umi (63)
what we do to make this forum popular???? I_vote_lcapwhat we do to make this forum popular???? I_voting_barwhat we do to make this forum popular???? I_vote_rcap 
musavir (53)
jiya (47)
mast-banda-sameer (16)
spiderman-._.-ax- (10)
deep (9)
MaLaK.ALHrB (6)
shujah (4)
handsome (4)

what we do to make this forum popular????

4 posters

Go down

what we do to make this forum popular???? Empty what we do to make this forum popular????

Post by mast-banda-sameer Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:22 am

what we do to make this forum popular????

mast-banda-sameer

Back to top Go down

what we do to make this forum popular???? Empty Re: what we do to make this forum popular????

Post by aqib Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:49 am

first we should invite more members after this this forum will become famous easily
aqib
aqib

Back to top Go down

what we do to make this forum popular???? Empty Re: what we do to make this forum popular????

Post by jiya Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:34 am

bu inviting me Embarassed here
hehe sowi dun mind lol!
jiya
jiya

Back to top Go down

Post by aqib Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:21 am

mean jia? Idea Rolling Eyes silent Mad Exclamation what we do to make this forum popular???? 489956
aqib
aqib

Back to top Go down

Post by musavir Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:12 am

put status on your mig33 accounts, ask your friends and ask them to suggest thier friends, start topics what you get through over mig33, topics should be based on reality basis and well demonstrated, post your creativity and participate polls and discussions.. Lotsa stuff may be there.. And remember, your suggestions will be our priority.. We'd try our best to set the things rightly.
musavir
musavir
Administrator
Administrator

http://miggers.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down