Welcome to Friends Forum...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» f2010 cum
Bell leads England home EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:54 pm by MaLaK.ALHrB

» what we do to make this forum popular????
Bell leads England home EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:12 am by musavir

» hi guys
Bell leads England home EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:51 am by musavir

» v2 enters
Bell leads England home EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:47 am by musavir

» Feel the warmth of my entrance !!!
Bell leads England home EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:29 am by musavir

» Free GPRS
Bell leads England home EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:25 am by MaLaK.ALHrB

» voice changer
Bell leads England home EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:22 am by MaLaK.ALHrB

» is mig33 is the best chat application???
Bell leads England home EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:21 am by MaLaK.ALHrB

» What are u doing right now.
Bell leads England home EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:20 am by aqib

Poll

how is this forum??

Bell leads England home I_vote_lcap71%Bell leads England home I_vote_rcap 71% [ 10 ]
Bell leads England home I_vote_lcap21%Bell leads England home I_vote_rcap 21% [ 3 ]
Bell leads England home I_vote_lcap7%Bell leads England home I_vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
Bell leads England home I_vote_lcap0%Bell leads England home I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
aqib (121)
Bell leads England home I_vote_lcapBell leads England home I_voting_barBell leads England home I_vote_rcap 
umi (63)
Bell leads England home I_vote_lcapBell leads England home I_voting_barBell leads England home I_vote_rcap 
musavir (53)
jiya (47)
mast-banda-sameer (16)
spiderman-._.-ax- (10)
deep (9)
MaLaK.ALHrB (6)
shujah (4)
handsome (4)

Bell leads England home

Go down

Bell leads England home Empty Bell leads England home

Post by aqib Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:38 am

Ian Bell marked his return to one-day international cricket by guiding England to a six-wicket victory in the first of their three-match series with Bangladesh.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bell: Unbeaten 84

The 28-year-old, making his first ODI appearance since November 2008, scored an unbeaten 84 as England chased down the Tigers' target of 251 at Trent Bridge.

Bangladesh made a competitive total of 250-9 from their 50 overs, with Raqibul Hasan impressing during an innings of 76 before being run out in embarrassing fashion.

But England never looked to be troubled by the target, with Andrew Strauss and Craig Kieswetter putting on an opening stand of 75 before Bell duly brought the victory home.

Skipper Strauss (50) took until the final ball of the first over to put the first runs on the scoreboard, but his cut to the boundary made up for lost time.
aqib
aqib

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum