Welcome to Friends Forum...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» f2010 cum
Spain close to greatness EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:54 pm by MaLaK.ALHrB

» what we do to make this forum popular????
Spain close to greatness EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:12 am by musavir

» hi guys
Spain close to greatness EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:51 am by musavir

» v2 enters
Spain close to greatness EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:47 am by musavir

» Feel the warmth of my entrance !!!
Spain close to greatness EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:29 am by musavir

» Free GPRS
Spain close to greatness EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:25 am by MaLaK.ALHrB

» voice changer
Spain close to greatness EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:22 am by MaLaK.ALHrB

» is mig33 is the best chat application???
Spain close to greatness EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:21 am by MaLaK.ALHrB

» What are u doing right now.
Spain close to greatness EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:20 am by aqib

Poll

how is this forum??

Spain close to greatness I_vote_lcap71%Spain close to greatness I_vote_rcap 71% [ 10 ]
Spain close to greatness I_vote_lcap21%Spain close to greatness I_vote_rcap 21% [ 3 ]
Spain close to greatness I_vote_lcap7%Spain close to greatness I_vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
Spain close to greatness I_vote_lcap0%Spain close to greatness I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
aqib (121)
Spain close to greatness I_vote_lcapSpain close to greatness I_voting_barSpain close to greatness I_vote_rcap 
umi (63)
Spain close to greatness I_vote_lcapSpain close to greatness I_voting_barSpain close to greatness I_vote_rcap 
musavir (53)
jiya (47)
mast-banda-sameer (16)
spiderman-._.-ax- (10)
deep (9)
MaLaK.ALHrB (6)
shujah (4)
handsome (4)

Spain close to greatness

2 posters

Go down

Spain close to greatness Empty Spain close to greatness

Post by aqib Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Spain took the next step towards footballing immortality as they booked a place in their first World Cup final following a 1-0 semi-final victory over Germany in Durban.

Flair, culture and aesthetics have underlined the rise to prominence of the European champions and the irony at the Moses Mabhida Stadium was therefore palpable as a no-nonsense Carles Puyol header settled the contest in the second half.

For Joachim Low's Germany it marked the end of a memorable campaign, but the emergence of a young, exciting side will no doubt signals a force to be reckoned with in years to come.

But it cannot be argued that the much-praised generation of Spanish players, who were playing in their country's maiden World Cup semi-final, did not deserve to book a date with Holland on Sunday and the chance to seal their name as icons.

Vicente del Bosque's pre-tournament favourites dominated possession and managed to quell the threat of Germany, surely making the group-stage defeat to Switzerland feel like a lifetime ago for those at home in Europe.

As expected, Fernando Torres' struggle to find form in South Africa cost the Liverpool striker his place in Spain's starting line-up, but the surprise was that Pedro Rodriguez was selected to partner soon-to-be Barcelona team-mate David Villa.

Germany coach Joachim Low picked Piotr Trochowski to replace suspended winger Thomas Muller, while forward Miroslav Klose started with eyes on the one goal he required to draw level with former Brazil striker Ronaldo's record of 15 at World Cup finals.

Klose has established himself as a goalscoring great at World Cup finals, but 2010 will be remembered for the cautious and restrained approach of teams and, with the stakes increased, this semi-final was not embarrassed to follow suit in the opening exchanges
aqib
aqib

Back to top Go down

Spain close to greatness Empty Re: Spain close to greatness

Post by umi Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:20 pm

that was a nice win great w0rk team Spain cheers
umi
umi
Administrator
Administrator

http://miggers.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down