Welcome to Friends Forum...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» f2010 cum
life is a bed of roses or thorns? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:54 pm by MaLaK.ALHrB

» what we do to make this forum popular????
life is a bed of roses or thorns? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:12 am by musavir

» hi guys
life is a bed of roses or thorns? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:51 am by musavir

» v2 enters
life is a bed of roses or thorns? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:47 am by musavir

» Feel the warmth of my entrance !!!
life is a bed of roses or thorns? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:29 am by musavir

» Free GPRS
life is a bed of roses or thorns? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:25 am by MaLaK.ALHrB

» voice changer
life is a bed of roses or thorns? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:22 am by MaLaK.ALHrB

» is mig33 is the best chat application???
life is a bed of roses or thorns? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:21 am by MaLaK.ALHrB

» What are u doing right now.
life is a bed of roses or thorns? EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:20 am by aqib

Poll

how is this forum??

life is a bed of roses or thorns? I_vote_lcap71%life is a bed of roses or thorns? I_vote_rcap 71% [ 10 ]
life is a bed of roses or thorns? I_vote_lcap21%life is a bed of roses or thorns? I_vote_rcap 21% [ 3 ]
life is a bed of roses or thorns? I_vote_lcap7%life is a bed of roses or thorns? I_vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
life is a bed of roses or thorns? I_vote_lcap0%life is a bed of roses or thorns? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
aqib (121)
life is a bed of roses or thorns? I_vote_lcaplife is a bed of roses or thorns? I_voting_barlife is a bed of roses or thorns? I_vote_rcap 
umi (63)
life is a bed of roses or thorns? I_vote_lcaplife is a bed of roses or thorns? I_voting_barlife is a bed of roses or thorns? I_vote_rcap 
musavir (53)
jiya (47)
mast-banda-sameer (16)
spiderman-._.-ax- (10)
deep (9)
MaLaK.ALHrB (6)
shujah (4)
handsome (4)

life is a bed of roses or thorns?

2 posters

Go down

life is a bed of roses or thorns? Empty life is a bed of roses or thorns?

Post by aqib Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:59 am

HI MATES PLZ TELL US
LIFE IS A BED OF ROSES OR THORNS
aqib
aqib

Back to top Go down

life is a bed of roses or thorns? Empty Re: life is a bed of roses or thorns?

Post by jiya Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:17 pm

When you get whateva you want then life is like bed of roses life is a bed of roses or thorns? 522227
But,
When u fails to get something you want o you got hurt then life is like bed of thorns!!! life is a bed of roses or thorns? 526511 life is a bed of roses or thorns? 49762
jiya
jiya

Back to top Go down

Post by aqib Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:11 am

Life according to me is a bed of roses and roses obviously come with thorns.That is a fact.
Life comprises of happy as well as sad moments.If there were no sad moments the importance of sad moments couldn"t be realized.
Therefore in the hard times,stress,tension,disappointments and failure,one must keep in mind that it is just a phase of life which will pass away soon, Because after every dark night there is a morning filled with lots of lights.

soon the happy time will be back and fill one"s life with happiness.we should must remember to find happiness in small good things of life.one cannot wait for a big thing to happen to make one happy everything.
aqib
aqib

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum