Welcome to Friends Forum...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» f2010 cum
Hunting and Talking EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:54 pm by MaLaK.ALHrB

» what we do to make this forum popular????
Hunting and Talking EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:12 am by musavir

» hi guys
Hunting and Talking EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:51 am by musavir

» v2 enters
Hunting and Talking EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:47 am by musavir

» Feel the warmth of my entrance !!!
Hunting and Talking EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:29 am by musavir

» Free GPRS
Hunting and Talking EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:25 am by MaLaK.ALHrB

» voice changer
Hunting and Talking EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:22 am by MaLaK.ALHrB

» is mig33 is the best chat application???
Hunting and Talking EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:21 am by MaLaK.ALHrB

» What are u doing right now.
Hunting and Talking EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:20 am by aqib

Poll

how is this forum??

Hunting and Talking I_vote_lcap71%Hunting and Talking I_vote_rcap 71% [ 10 ]
Hunting and Talking I_vote_lcap21%Hunting and Talking I_vote_rcap 21% [ 3 ]
Hunting and Talking I_vote_lcap7%Hunting and Talking I_vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
Hunting and Talking I_vote_lcap0%Hunting and Talking I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
aqib (121)
Hunting and Talking I_vote_lcapHunting and Talking I_voting_barHunting and Talking I_vote_rcap 
umi (63)
Hunting and Talking I_vote_lcapHunting and Talking I_voting_barHunting and Talking I_vote_rcap 
musavir (53)
jiya (47)
mast-banda-sameer (16)
spiderman-._.-ax- (10)
deep (9)
MaLaK.ALHrB (6)
shujah (4)
handsome (4)

Hunting and Talking

Go down

Hunting and Talking Empty Hunting and Talking

Post by aqib Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:30 am

Three guys are out hunting and sitting around the evening campfire exchanging their worst experiences.

The first guy says the worst thing that ever happened to him was, he was up on scaffold 7 stories high washing windows when the scaffold collapsed and he fell, breaking every bone in his body and he was hospitalized for six months.

The second guy says the worst thing that ever happened to him was, he was hitch-hiking and a Greyhound bus ran over him, breaking his back and he wound up in the hospital for nearly a year.

The 3rd guy was not saying anything, so one of the others asked him about his worst experience.

He said, "Well, I'll tell you about the second worst thing that ever happened to me, I was out hunting one time and I had to take a shit, so I stepped behind a tree, dropped my trousers, and crouched down into *the* position."

"Yeah? What happened next?" Asks his friend.

"I got a little too close to the ground and -- WHAM -- a bear trap snapped shut on my testicles."

One of the other guys said, "God! If that was the second worst, what in the world was the worst?"

He calmly replied, "Oh, that would be when I reached the end of the chain. . ."
aqib
aqib

Back to top Go down