Welcome to Friends Forum...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» f2010 cum
feel free to express your self and creat topics EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:54 pm by MaLaK.ALHrB

» what we do to make this forum popular????
feel free to express your self and creat topics EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:12 am by musavir

» hi guys
feel free to express your self and creat topics EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:51 am by musavir

» v2 enters
feel free to express your self and creat topics EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:47 am by musavir

» Feel the warmth of my entrance !!!
feel free to express your self and creat topics EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:29 am by musavir

» Free GPRS
feel free to express your self and creat topics EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:25 am by MaLaK.ALHrB

» voice changer
feel free to express your self and creat topics EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:22 am by MaLaK.ALHrB

» is mig33 is the best chat application???
feel free to express your self and creat topics EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:21 am by MaLaK.ALHrB

» What are u doing right now.
feel free to express your self and creat topics EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:20 am by aqib

Poll

how is this forum??

feel free to express your self and creat topics I_vote_lcap71%feel free to express your self and creat topics I_vote_rcap 71% [ 10 ]
feel free to express your self and creat topics I_vote_lcap21%feel free to express your self and creat topics I_vote_rcap 21% [ 3 ]
feel free to express your self and creat topics I_vote_lcap7%feel free to express your self and creat topics I_vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
feel free to express your self and creat topics I_vote_lcap0%feel free to express your self and creat topics I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
aqib (121)
feel free to express your self and creat topics I_vote_lcapfeel free to express your self and creat topics I_voting_barfeel free to express your self and creat topics I_vote_rcap 
umi (63)
feel free to express your self and creat topics I_vote_lcapfeel free to express your self and creat topics I_voting_barfeel free to express your self and creat topics I_vote_rcap 
musavir (53)
jiya (47)
mast-banda-sameer (16)
spiderman-._.-ax- (10)
deep (9)
MaLaK.ALHrB (6)
shujah (4)
handsome (4)

feel free to express your self and creat topics

4 posters

Go down

feel free to express your self and creat topics Empty feel free to express your self and creat topics

Post by musavir Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:46 am

hi guys... for promoting this forum we guys need to keep the traffic of topics high... feel free to express your thoughts, ideas, sharing and anything you feel to share.. and get comments from other friends.. king
musavir
musavir
Administrator
Administrator

http://miggers.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

feel free to express your self and creat topics Empty Re: feel free to express your self and creat topics

Post by umi Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:48 am

yes we need more posts and more users friends invite your friends here and make this forum rock bounce
umi
umi
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

feel free to express your self and creat topics Empty Re: feel free to express your self and creat topics

Post by jiya Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:58 am

but aap dono khud aoge to hi koi ayga na=| =P
jiya
jiya

Back to top Go down

Post by aqib Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:39 am

I m here jia.
Main akela hi kafi hon Very Happy Laughing
Soon their will b traffic jam coz of the userz
INSHALLAH
aqib
aqib

Back to top Go down

Post by umi Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:07 am

InshAllah aqib our forum will gonna rock mig community
umi
umi
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by aqib Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:27 am

Yeah INSHALLAH and m always wid u UMI pai.
Stay connected
aqib
aqib

Back to top Go down

Post by jiya Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:30 am

ok will see aqib ji Wink Basketball afro
jiya
jiya

Back to top Go down

Post by aqib Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:11 am

okay jiju dont worry
All shall will b alright
aqib
aqib

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down